Old January 24th 04, 10:53 PM
2LD751

Default Need CB work done in NJ

I was wondering if anyone can suggest a CB store in NJ to have an
alignment done on a base radio I just bought. A couple switches were
broken in shipment and need replacing too.

I know about White Dotte in Southampton, but the guy who does the
repair is only there on Saturdays and won't allow them to take radios
without him being there. I've heard of the one in Lodi (what's the
name of it?). Any other reliable places? The one in Piscataway (CB
Radio Exchange) has apparently gone out of business (that's where I
used to take all my stuff).