Old January 28th 04, 04:06 PM
I Am Not George

Lancer wrote:
On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 22:37:35 -0600, Impotent Shark wrote:

"Landshark" wrote in
y.com:

"Lancer" wrote in message
On 27 Jan 2004 12:37:15 -0800,
(I Am Not
George) wrote:

You assclowns are totally clueless.

I am not George. I never was him.

Here is proof.

http://www.geocities.com/iamnotgeorge2004/

Ok, what ever George.

Well watch how fast the picture comes down when he
finds out that it is copyrighted material.
Copyright © 2004 National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.

Unless otherwise indicated, all materials on these pages are
copyrighted by the National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.
No part of these pages, either text or image may be used for any
purpose other than personal use. Therefore, reproduction,
modification, storage in a retrieval system or retransmission, in any
form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, for reasons
other than personal use, is strictly prohibited without prior written
permission

Here's where he got the pictu

http://www.nas.edu/annualreport/educ02.htm

and the link to their legal page

http://www.nationalacademies.org/legal/

I sure hope that no one turns him in, that
could cost a bundle.

Landshark

Read this part assclown, for personal use... LOL you are so damn
impotent.

Read this part dumbass, where you said you took the test. Which is
it?

On 27 Jan 2004 19:43:02 -0800, (I Am Not
George) wrote:

Because I took a polygraph test and had the picture notarized you
stupid assclown. If you want a circular argment try twistinuts.

The pic is still for personal use. Just because I took the test so what, butt****.