Old January 29th 04, 07:46 AM
Braìnbuster

Impotent Shark wrote in message ...

Read this part assclown, for personal use... LOL you are so damn
impotent.

Quoted Text

"Copyright © 2004 National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.

Unless otherwise indicated, all materials on these pages are copyrighted
by the National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved. No part of
these pages, either text or image may be used for any purpose other than
personal use. Therefore, reproduction, modification, storage in a
retrieval system or retransmission, in any form or by any means,
electronic, mechanical or otherwise, for reasons other than personal use,
is strictly prohibited without prior written permission."

Public display is not considered "personal use". Once you display something
publically, the "personal use" rule is useless to you... and you are open to
prosecution under copyright laws, which also cover public display or
performance of copyright material.

Before you go wild, I am just making you aware of the law... as I have done
with CB laws where someone really wanted to know. Whether you take notice
of that law is up to you, but at least you are fully aware of the situation.
If they come after you, you cannot say that nobody warned you.
But remember, if you don't care about stealing copyright material, then
don't lecture people about stealing frequencies.