Old August 8th 03, 10:01 PM
Dave Platt

In article ,
Reg Edwards wrote:

Cec, Good, now we're back on track. But what's the 377 ohms of nothingness
to do with a random length of wire which has any impedance you fancy just by
connecting to it. Even without making a connection and just using your
imagination. Could the person who confidently raised this subject from the
dead please give us some clues about calculating the turns ratio.

I think you have to measure the diameter of free space first, before
you can calculate the turns ratio.

Do write, when you get to the far side, and let us know how the
weather is, OK? ;-)

--
Dave Platt AE6EO