Old February 1st 04, 10:11 PM
Old School

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 21:16:57 GMT, "Dan/W4NTI" w4nti@get rid of this
mindspring.com wrote:

"WA8ULX" wrote in message
If it becomes a
reality, I will be one of many who will get a membership with the ARRL
to take the place of the grumpy old men. 55 years of age and older as
the ARRL reported, so good bye!!!

Why you limp wristed Cber, look the "CBRRL" came out in your favor, so

dont be
so tight send in your MONEY.

They ain't gonna come off that 40 bucks.

I have decided to stay in Bruce. I'm going to do what I can to get rid of
these goofs that voted for this crap....from the INSIDE.

Dan/W4NTI

Most of those so called goofs as you called them are the ticket
holders like yourself, but with an open mind. You and what army are
gonna get rid of them? You and Bruce? Bah, Have fun trying.