Old February 1st 04, 10:18 PM
Braìnbuster

I Am Not George wrote in message ...
"Braìnbuster" wrote in message

But remember, if you don't care about stealing copyright material, then
don't lecture people about stealing frequencies.

why would you want to defend stealing frequencies?

I have done no such thing, so maybe you should tell me why I should.

What I do say is that a copyright thief is still a thief, and is in no
position to whine about other people who he calls thieves.
So, I am speaking out against theft... and you seem to be defending
theft with excuses and diversions.
The words "personal use" will not get you out of trouble if you get
caught for public display of copyright material.

As you are so keen on "ratting" on "criminals", are you going to rat on
yourself, or wait until one of your victims decides to make you pay for
your crimes.

It just goes to show one thing - the "akc" are the criminals on this
newsgroup, copyright theives and repeater jammers... anyone want
to add to the list of crimes these so called "pro-legal" trolls are guilty
of?