Old February 2nd 04, 08:25 AM
Frank Gilliland

In , "Braìnbuster"
wrote:

Steveo wrote in message ...
"Braìnbuster" wrote:

Before you go wild, I am just making you aware of the law... as I have
done with CB laws where someone really wanted to know. Whether you take
notice of that law is up to you, but at least you are fully aware of the
situation. If they come after you, you cannot say that nobody warned you.
But remember, if you don't care about stealing copyright material, then
don't lecture people about stealing frequencies.

You might as well be talking to the wall.

The "akc" show themselves for what they are - criminals. While they are
busy complaining about and "ratting out" illegal equipment, they are happily
breaking laws themselves.

What laws are they breaking?

When they are made aware of their illegal
position, they divert attention.

If we didn't know better, we would think that they had no respect for
the law. Wait a minute... we don't know any better.

I really would love to hear about them getting "ratted out" for their
crimes - specially if it is done by one of their victims.
With copyright theft, there may be no set "fine" to rely on... the victim of
the crime will go for a figure they feel is right as compensation, then you
can add legal costs to that.

Who in this newsgroup was victimized by "copyright theft", and by whom?