Old February 2nd 04, 07:25 PM
Old School

On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 19:01:26 GMT, "Dan/W4NTI" w4nti@get rid of this
mindspring.com wrote:

"Lou" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 20:44:09 GMT, "Dan/W4NTI" w4nti@get rid of this
mindspring.com wrote:

"Tom" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 23:30:46 GMT, "Dan/W4NTI" w4nti@get rid of this
mindspring.com wrote:

Learning the code, and then not using it, is just plain DUMB.

Dan/W4NTI

No it isn't. The majority of Hams have no interest in CW. Like myself,
we only learned it to get our license. Now, its time has passed.

Then I feel sorry for you.

Don't feel sorry for me. I have a beautiful home, with 2 rooms
dedicated to radios. I have over a dozen radios and 6 antennas
topside. I have no problem finding someone, somewhere to TALK to. You
old-timers want to peck away like woodpeckers. Have fun.

I am so proud of your life style. But that does not change a thing I have
said. Bottom line is you are too lazy to learn the Morse code, thus you
are intentionally shutting yourself out of a enjoyable part of Amateur
Radio.

And further show your ignorance, you state we are 'pecking away'. Wrong
again.

Dan/W4NTI

Maybe enjoyable for you Dan, Others don't like it and feel that being
forced into it is not right. If we are not forced to operate in CW
mode, then why be forced to learn CW?