Old February 3rd 04, 03:35 AM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
(No No Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
(No No Not George) wrote:
Duke Of Windsor
wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote in
:

Well whadya know.....

That's TwistyDave's old IP server!

yeah they passed around the frenchy name and password twisty used

it
along with Beck.

So that would mean Twisti condemns people for doing the same thing

he
did. H...!

excuse me I got to sneeze

Bless you, Frank.

I am not Frank you assclown but you are right that is the kind of joke
that Frank would write so arrest me for imitation you ass juice
drinker

Oh, I expected you to admit it.

LMAO!!! I said that exactly, he laughed and
accused me of having an AOL account, webtv, mindspring,
earthlink account when I told him that the screen nic
came via email with passwords. Man that was more than
three years ago and these maroons are still chasing their tails.

Landshark

--
Hard things are put in our way,
not to stop us, but to call out our