Old February 4th 04, 12:54 AM
medina_mopo

Steveo wrote:

medina_mopo wrote:

No No Not George wrote:

medina_mopo wrote in message

Steveo wrote:

(gw) wrote:

medina_mopo wrote in message
. ..

Kibbles n Bits wrote:

You are so hated as a troll on the internet
you have brought flames here from other
newsgroups. They chase you here and
make a mess and now good people like
Doc are leaving because of you Steveo
it was you Steveo you ass juiced pus bag.

Steveo's wife hates him too. She's seeing the divorce lawyer this
week.
She's tired of his stench. So is usenet. And soon, so will the
FCC. Say bye bye, Steveo, you ****ing Devo!

hmmm..maybe its the strap on.......

Keep your Titus county fantasies to yourself, jackass.

It is the strap on, except Steveo's wife does the straping on. Steveo
likes from behind.

you got that right

I know I got it right. I got it on video.

You have serious mental health issues. I got that on the archives:

You are a racist and a pedophile. And I got that on archives as well.