Old April 2nd 04, 08:04 PM
Dave Platt

http://www.cebik.com/eb.html has some information on these. It's
something akin to an EDZ (extended double zepp) beam. A 2-meter
3-element L-S Yagi shows gain in the 9.7 dB range, with F/B ratios of
16-23.

That name sounds familiar, so it's probably the one. Unfortunately, the
picture boxes at that web page appear blank using either IE6 or Mozilla
1.6, so I can't tell for sure. Must need some kind of plug-in to view them.

Weird! They show up fine on my Linux workstation using Mozilla 1.5
and on my laptop using Mozilla Firefox 0.8. I saved on of the images
to disk, and it proved to be a very ordinary GIF file, with only two
colors. They ought to be visible in any standard browser.

--
Dave Platt AE6EO