Old February 4th 04, 01:11 AM
medina_mopo

Steveo wrote:

medina_mopo wrote:

Steveo wrote:

Re-post whatever you want, asslicker.

But usenet will know about your racism and pedophilia.

That's gonna be hard to prove since neither is true. Did you just
change medications again? This one really has you ****ed up.

It is easy to prove.

From: Moparholic
Subject: To moparholicc
Original Format
Newsgroups: alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees
Date: 2000-12-18 11:15:15 PST

What is with your 15 year old boy fetish ? Did your Daddy molest you
as a child ? Is that what causes you to keep rambling about boy's.
Get a life Pedophile ! ....ps. another one for your abuse file.
____________________________________
From:
Mopo thought I was a 15 year old boy and was trying to solicate sex
with me.Mopo got mad at me and used that same threat at me.Mopo you
are sick and need help.P.S. I have also reported you.Have a good

wrote in message
that's really original, kike.

wrote in message
You are a slimey kike.