Old February 6th 04, 01:37 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

I've blasted transistors in mobile amps and only paid the shipping
for the repair.
Like you said Jim, read the label.

have to ask the guy what the amp manufacturer is.
i have dealt with copper years ago and never had a problem though
their catalog at the time was cheesy.

Seems to be more and more horror tales about their support. I dunno?

i use aes for items now. coax, swr matchers, rotors etc. never had a
problem.

I can drive to them, 30 or so miles.

i can email 'em. 30 usec's or so hehehe. they are good, little pricey
but good.

I like to window shop there, sometimes you can pick up decent used
gear. Their web site sucks.

you know better than me on the used gear as i never go with that.
never tried their web site.
used consumerreports today to pick up a portable cd/mp3 player and a
wifi system...