Old February 6th 04, 02:57 PM
Twistedhed

(MrTimNebo)
nebo builts are all high drives. 50 watts pep is fine into all of my
units. dont try that with a skywave!

Is that a Nebo built?

Perhaps the one I heard coming out of Galveston last week was using a
Mt. Nebo (There is such a place) Amplifier. He sounded loud and had a
good signal, but it was all he could do to listen to the 'pile..I really
wish I could say it was me,,but it was all momma nature,,,,,it was one
of those days where everyone in Texas said the pile was 30 db all the
live long day. Was good until black gold came preachin' in there calling
himself worldwide Train......Lucky Boy keyed and everyone else
disappeared..except the very bad man in St Pete that held court with
Lucky Boy....and nobody else.

The likelihood of one individual being correct increases in a direct
proportion to the intensity with which others try to prove him wrong