Old February 6th 04, 03:01 PM
Twistedhed

Group: rec.radio.cb Date: Fri, Feb 6, 2004, 2:22am (EST+5) From:
(jim)
MrTimNebo wrote:
nebo builts are all high drives. 50 watts pep is fine into all of my
units. dont try that with a skywave!

Is that a Nebo built?

look who comes outta the woodwork... c'mon tim, bringing the professors
amp into the open? thought we heard the last of that...

__

Some say it is like Snipe hunting. Does it truly exist? Who actually had
one? I made Griff an offer on one once......(shrug)...gave him the
benefit of doubt, but I think he was afraid I was the local FCC enforcer
or something. Perhaps he was afraid it would be used for illegal gains
like (horrors) dx on the freeband.

The likelihood of one individual being correct increases in a direct
proportion to the intensity with which others try to prove him wrong