Old February 7th 04, 03:13 AM
I Am Not George

(PACETRONIC SLAPPA!) wrote in message . com...
(I Am Not George) wrote in message om...
(gw) wrote in message . com...
of course i am being well paid as well so i can fade the heat....by
the way twistie if i even so much as hear a peep out of you this
weekend you know where believe you me, it will be taped and the tape
will be sent to your daddy......and the same crap that happened to
biggy bam boo will happen to you crackerhead.....so mind your p's and
q's .....just cooperate and everything will be
alright..............and you can believe dat!!!! AKC4L

make no mistake GW your former keyclown buddies are ****ed as hell at
you. Look at the threats, big poppa twisti is involved, even nebo has
surfaced.

Dweebo surfaced out of jealousy that ****hed might get the first
chance to suck a freshly minted AKC dick, thats all.

OK Randy/Lancer you see N8 has dubbed BW as freshly minted AKC so
there goes your wishful thinking that there is trouble in the AKC
organization LOL.