Old February 9th 04, 01:46 AM

"Steveo" Moparholic@hotmail-no spam-.com wrote:
"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...
ROTFLMAO 2x and it has 5db gain hey Steveo will you mail them $13 for
plans for this antenna I will sell it to you for $10 and I take paypal
LMFAO!!!!!!!

http://electronickits.com/kit/plans/cbradio/cbradio.htm

PLAN1020 - INVERTED "V" ANTENNA
This highly effective CB antenna design can be incorporated into the
guy wires of a TV antenna for cost reduction. All that is needed (in
addition to the guy wire) are several "egg" insulators and a length of
coax. Not only easy construction and tune up, but you also get about a
5 dB power gain over regular antennas. Makes a perfect "disguised" CB
antenna.
PLAN1020 - Inverted "V" Antenna .................. $12.95

-

What do you think of this kit plan?

Sorry, I forgot to paste the kit number.

PLAN1023 - EXPANDING FREQUENCIES OF CRYSTAL CONTROLLED RADIOS

--
Build your own amp.
http://electronickits.com/kit/plans/cbradio/cbradio.htm