Old February 9th 04, 09:39 AM
AKC SLAPS PACETRONICS HARD!

Lancer wrote in message . ..
On 7 Feb 2004 00:16:29 -0800, (PACETRONIC
SLAPPA!) wrote:

Rat out 20 auctions daily...And keep track of them by auction number.
Report all 20 daily in this NG. Let the dick eaters know we mean it.

Someone take on Yahoo and keep pounding. We WILL win.

"20 auctions a day keeps fagboys at bay"

Ok, where is your list of 20 from yesterday, and the 20 from today.
Or were you just talking out your ass again?

I was talking to see which of the cum eating gay slut crack addicted
cumholes in here would pry their hands off the pipe long enouh to run
their gay whore lips. You win, cock muncher.