Old April 4th 04, 10:26 PM
F8BOE

Hello,

I use a home made (low $$$) OCFD type antenna for 80-10m + WARC of the
Fritzel FD4 2kW version's length; fed with 300 Ohms twin lead and a 1/6
current balun out of the shack. It needs only minimal AT tuning for 20m and
the WARC bands, 15m is no problem due to a second shorter OCFD cut for 21
MHz at a common feed point.

For 160-10m operation a 2X20m Levy antenna with Levy tuner and 15-20m
300ohms twin lead would be a better choice.

73 de F8BOE Olivier ...-.-

"JJ" a écrit dans le message de
I am thinking of putting up a windom antenna (see
http://www.hfantennas.com/Products.htm )and would like comments from
anyone who is using or has used one about the performance. Primay band
of interest will be 40 meters.

Thanks