Old April 5th 04, 01:54 AM
Mike

Looking over the replies to this post makes me wonder where the helpful
ham hand is lurking these days. This poor guy just wants to know about
plans and materials for an antenna to build and all but one reply tells
him he doesn't want one or you should buy this one or he's stupid for
considering one or I can get into this repeater with that antenna, bla,
bla bla. It can be made with the same components as an SO-239 1/4 wave
ground plane but with a little more wire with a cork screw turn at the
bottom. Doesn't anyone have the simple plans for this guy?

George Cronk wrote:

Does anyone know where I can get plans for this antenna? Materials needed
to build one?

Thanks