Old February 17th 04, 07:26 AM
Braìnbuster

Twistedhed wrote in message
Rockin'! Hey Brain,,,is that going to be YOUR domain?

??!?
Not sure what you mean... what domain?

When will it be
up and running? What ya' got in mind for it?

Oh, I've a few things I could put on the Net - if only I had the time.
I have not had time to update sites I have:
http://www.citizensband.radiouk.com/
http://www.electronics.radiouk.com/
or the copy on the domain:
http://www.citizensband.co.uk/

And I am trying to get something together for the other domain:
http://www.citizensband.com/

I just don't got the time for anything else right now.
I just got a better PC, so I have to put everything on that one now.

I could do with some help with something, if you are game. I lost your
e-mail addy when the system crashed, although it may be in an archived
mail in my backup disks.

Regards.

Peter.