Old February 17th 04, 02:29 PM
Twistedhed

From: (I=A0Am=A0Not=A0George)
(Twistedhed) wrote:
N3CVJ said if you're gonna break the law, (dxing is technically against
the law on cb) 'tis better to do it from a portable station than from
your home.

Where did he say that you lying sack of dog

poop?

Let's see....N3CVJ wrote:

Peaking a radio is NOT recommended. It's

more trouble than it's

worth. Go with the small 2 pill amp, and let IT

do the work.

Dave

"Sandbagger"

Whhoops...no, ,,that's not it,,,this is where he advocates using a
linear instead of tweaking an export radio.

That's an export radio, so he's already a

criminal. So go ahead and

modify the clarifier!

Dave

"sandbagger"

Shux,,,taht's not it either,,,just more hypocrisy...

I'll stick with my TS amp. It seems to continue

to run with the best

of them....

Dave

"Sandbagger"

N3CVJ

Aw man,,I know it is here somehwere,,,,
Let's try again...

it is much safer for a CBer to run power from

the mobile. That way you never interfere with

the same people for very long.

Dave

"Sandbagger"

There ya' go,,,,read the entire thread if your communication deficit and
mild retardation prevents you from reading what he not only inferred,
but actually said, wrote and posted.
_

LOL..he also said this,,,,

Only people that

have something to hide need

to fear this loss of anonimity. (SIC)

LOL...you wear it well.....lmao!

The likelihood of one individual being correct increases in a direct
proportion to the intensity with which others try to prove him wrong