Old February 19th 04, 09:48 AM
unknown

Did U attempt to ask them? A factory radio can still need a proper service
alignment with the properly calibrated tools.

"Zeeeeeeee3" wrote in message
Hi again.

I got a new Galaxy DX 2547 the other day, and am not sure if I have a

problem
or not.

When I listen to Ch. 38 LSB, the frequency counter displays about 27.3847

when
i tune the clarifier to hear the other people's voices well.

However, when I transmit, the frequency counter jumps up to 27.3855.

So I assume I am transmitting at 27.3855, but when I tune to this

frequency
with the clarifier, everyone sounds way too high in pitch, I can't even
understand them.

So......is everyone else hearing me way too high in pitch to understand

me?

Thank you for any help.