Old February 19th 04, 04:36 PM
CHUCK ADKINS IS A HOMO HYPOCRYTE

Faggot ass gets an illegal radio then whines when it don't work
right...heeeheeeheee!

Randy drinks cum from the men he blows in truckstops to get money for
crack!
Randolph W. Chapman
2701 13TH AV N
TEXAS CITY, TX 77590
409-945-2800

Call him when you are in the area, he needs money for crack, so he
will suck your dick anytime for a low price.

(Zeeeeeeee3) wrote in message ...
Hi again.

I got a new Galaxy DX 2547 the other day, and am not sure if I have a problem
or not.

When I listen to Ch. 38 LSB, the frequency counter displays about 27.3847 when
i tune the clarifier to hear the other people's voices well.

However, when I transmit, the frequency counter jumps up to 27.3855.

So I assume I am transmitting at 27.3855, but when I tune to this frequency
with the clarifier, everyone sounds way too high in pitch, I can't even
understand them.

So......is everyone else hearing me way too high in pitch to understand me?

Thank you for any help.