Old February 21st 04, 02:13 PM
I Am Not God

"William" wrote in message
om...
Twistedhed wrote in message

Why is it not OK to freeband on unused parts
of 11 and 10 meters?

Organized, long term freebanders are very aware
where they operate and take great measure to
ensure against talking on an amateur frequency
or one that isn't heavily used on the freeband.
If the non-U.S. stations can operate ssb there,
why shouldn't I, especially if I want to have a nice
DX contact with one of them?

You should. You're special. You should do anything you like because
you are better than everyone else. Because you are better than
everyone else, you should enjoy priveleges that no one else has.
Speed on the highway and cut-in at the exits. Help yourself to free
cable television. Commit insurance fraud. Do some insider trading,
and kidnap someone. Run for office.

George Dubya?