Old February 23rd 04, 08:58 PM
Jerry

That's enough reason NOT to mess with 10 Meters. LOL!

They got another company up in Maine AND wrote a letter to FedEx as well.

I know it's a troll, but it is still a good answer. snicker

Mr. Carl Leonard Ross
CLR Transport
1310 Ozone Drive
Saluda, NC 28773

SUBJECT: Warning Notice--Unlicensed Radio Operation

Dear Mr. Ross:

Information before the Commission indicates that your vehicle, US DOT #
11131374, bearing NC license LP-2598, on Interstate 85 between Gastonia and
Kings Mountain, NC, was the source of unlicensed radio transmissions on the
Ten Meter Amateur Radio band on July 14, 2003.

Please be advised that operation of radio transmitting equipment without a
license is a violation of Section 301 of the Communications Act of 1934, as
amended, 47 U.S.C. Section 301, and will subject the operator to fine or
imprisonment, as well as an in rem seizure of any non-certified radio
transmitting equipment, in cooperation with the United States Attorney for
your jurisdiction. Monetary forfeitures normally range from $7,500 to
$10,000.

You are requested to contact me at 717-338-2502 to discuss this matter.

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Robert=A0Casey)
Twistedhed wrote a troll....

LOL...."Twistedhed" wrote no such thing,,,,

yes he did...

http://tinyurl.com/293vf