Old February 26th 04, 02:29 PM
PowerHouse CB & Scanner

I've got one, unfortunately, I'm not selling it. Never!

Just thought that I'd let you know that the Connex 4800 is the same radio
with a different name. Well, at least the early version was. The newer
version has a few enhancements made to it like Hi/Low power switch, Echo,
Talk-Back... Not sure what else. If you can't find the DX+ (which is
currently an EXTREMELY RARE find), and aren't concerned about the name on
the front of the unit, you might want to look into the Connex.

--
Power House - 823
Northern Michigan

http://powerhousecb.tripod.com/
http://powerhousecb.tripod.com/cbpage/
http://powerhousecb.tripod.com/scannerpage/

"2LD751" wrote in message
om...
(2LD751) wrote in message

I just realized, it's the Cobra 148F GTL DX+ that I am looking for. If
anyone has one of THOSE, email me!