Old February 29th 04, 11:28 PM
gw

(MrTimNebo) wrote in message ...
sorry lelnad, i dont snort cocaine or anything else but i do knock out some
mean cw on a straight key and have since i was 12 years old. you keep working
the world on the internet and thru other links provided to you and we'll keep
working the world direct via the radio, antenna to antenna.

"MrTimNebo" wrote in message
.
..
neither can you,

Not a big deal for me.

at least not on any of the fun bands

The "fun bands" are on VHF and up. So when was the
last time you QSO'ed with any of the Space Station
Crew directly by radio Tim?

............oh btw worldwide dx is still thriving

dailiy on 11 meters

It'll get worse, trust me. 8-))

you idiot.

Say that to yourself every time you snort cocaine
Tim. Guess that's why your mommy and daddy kicked
your fanny out of the house.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

ARRL Member
NCI Member

Charter member of the
Lawrence Technological University
Wireless Society W8LTU
--
"Let me add that there are an awful lot of
extra class calls playing on the

One of the truly great things about this hobby
is that there is so much to do in it, that
you should never get bored
regardless of your
license class."

Don Ross (an extra who has never logged an HF
contact)
NL7CO/EM04

hey tim you can't talk to a charter member of ghetto university like
that.....besides hommie don't play key down......