Old March 8th 04, 01:26 PM
Richard Cranium

(I Am Not George) wrote in message om...
(Richard Cranium) wrote:
The Ranger is a 10 meter radio, which can be modified to operate on
the 12 meter ham band as well. Anything else is pure speculation on
your part, dimbulb.

ROTFLMFAO how dense can you be Oh I forgot your the same dickhead
cranium who said there were no CBers on the 10M band....

Where did I say that? Please produce the post. What I said was that,
as of the time I made the post, I hadn't HEARD any of the so-called
"intruders" on ten meters. I've also posted that a few people (like
you) are making a huge mountain out of a tiny molehill, which appears
to still be the case. So please dredge up any post of mine where I
said otherwise.

And what difference does it make to a no-code Tech whether there's
someone intruding on 10 meters? You cannot legally use the band, so
you have nothing to say about it. I suppose next you'll be taking on
the international broadcasters in 40 meters? LOL!

irrelevant drivel snipped

Where have I ever said a Ranger was legal for use on CB? Please
produce the post. I said it's a 10 (and 12) meter amateur radio. It's
obvious that your reading comprehension deficit is far larger than
anyone had suspected.

Allow me to point out (again) that the most commonly used "bootlegger"
rigs on 11 meters are Icoms, Kenwoods, and Yaesus; not Rangers or
Unidens. A point you repeatedly ignore because it doesn't fit your
arroneous, preconceived notions.

No matter. The point is moot anyhow, since the radio was sold despite
your attempts to stop the sale. Which shows how little everyone thinks
of you and your stupidy.

You should stop using your brain for a seat-cushion. I know you like
to sniff it after a long day at the keyboard but it's intended for
rational thought, which is obviously completely foreign to you.