Old April 7th 04, 03:47 AM
BW

Default One Antenna from Two Coax Cables

I am putting a VHF/UHF antenna in my attic and have run coax into two
different rooms in the house. I would like to be able to access the
antenna, on both bands, from both rooms in the house (not at the same time,
however). Is there a "remote" way I can do this, meaning without running
any more wires? I have been searching for an rf triggered relay that would
ground the second coax when a signal came down the first, but I can't find
anything like that. A duplexer won't work because I want to be able to
access both bands from both rooms. Certainly there is someone else in this
hobby who has done this, but I can't find anything on the Internet about it!

ANY suggestions would be welcome.

73,
Brett
KG4KLR