Old April 7th 04, 03:57 AM
Andy in NJ

Only suggestion I'd have is a standard antenna switch. You'll have to move
the switch to the position for whichever room you're in, but that might be
the only way.

--
73! de Andy KC2SSB
Beachwood, NJ USA! Grid FM29vw

"BW" wrote in message
I am putting a VHF/UHF antenna in my attic and have run coax into two
different rooms in the house. I would like to be able to access the
antenna, on both bands, from both rooms in the house (not at the same

time,
however). Is there a "remote" way I can do this, meaning without running
any more wires? I have been searching for an rf triggered relay that

would
ground the second coax when a signal came down the first, but I can't find
anything like that. A duplexer won't work because I want to be able to
access both bands from both rooms. Certainly there is someone else in

this
hobby who has done this, but I can't find anything on the Internet about

it!

ANY suggestions would be welcome.

73,
Brett