Old March 8th 04, 10:59 PM
Steveo

(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Leland=A0C.=A0Scott)
"Steveo" wrote in message
... And third we don't all live
in an apartment like some walkie talkie operators. Some of us have room
for any type antenna we desire.
_
I was working in Wellington Ohio this week

and stayed at the Oberlin Inn next to the

collage in Oberlin.

Who was the artist of this collage? Three and a half years ago you
claimed you were a "collage" (sic) grad and was going back to get a
Masters (a two year transitional program, max).

Since I was so close to you I thought about

stopping by then you can show me your

antenna farm Steve. Next time I'm in the area I
think I will, unannounced.

Hahaha,....,sure you will....and just for kicks, I imagine there is a
single entity who you actually believe, believes you capable of a
personal
confrontation with someone you have talked smack about from the confines
of your apartment,,,you know,,the one you where you seeked information
on how to circumvent the law concerning antennas instead of following
your own hypocritical advice.

Hey Twist, don't run him off before I get the chance to confront him!