Old March 9th 04, 03:40 PM
Twistedhed

From: (I=A0Am=A0Not=A0George)
(Twistedhed) wrote in message
From:
(Richard Cranium)
(I Am Not George) wrote in message
om...
(Richard Cranium) wrote: The Ranger is a 10 meter
radio, which can be modified to operate on the 12 meter ham band as
well. Anything else is pure speculation on your part, dimbulb.
_
wa3moj wroted: ROTFLMFAO how dense can you be Oh I
forgot your the same dickhead cranium who said there were no CBers on
the 10M band....

_
(Where did I say that? Please produce the post. What I said was that, as
of the time I made the post, I hadn't HEARD any of the so-called
"intruders" on ten meters. I've also posted that a few people (like you)
are making a huge mountain out of a tiny molehill, which appears to
still be the case. So please dredge up any post of mine where I said
otherwise.)

Of course you never said anything of the such. The loser has always lied
and attempted to place words in other folk's posts. He is a liar,
nothing more to it. He wants, no,,,,needs others to feel his shame.
_
wow Dickhead and twistihead you got very

upset at this thread you reply two or three

times to one post LOL!!!! both of you are awful
busy defending the intruders on 10 M and the

radios on the FCC banned list I wonder why.

WOW ! You just be as mad as Lelnad kc8ldo to take to his behavior and
start making things up...lol. One can ALWAYS tell when kc8ldo lelnad is
mad, about to pop and throw a coronary or cerebral vascular
accident,,,he starts posting forges and begins to babble
about...............(ahem) his deity.
Geogre is simply adorable with his obtuse mannerisms and manias. I made
no comment concerning any radio in this thread, but poor, collapsible
Geogre somehow interpreted it differently,,,,,no need to wonder
why,,,his severe communication deficit and mild retardations are
responsible.

"Tampa Bay Freeband Radio.......you know the one."