Old April 7th 04, 08:42 AM
Bob Bob

Play around with the coax lengths so that the "unused" cable doesnt
present a lump to the other one in use maybe? ie multiples of half
wavelengths from the "star" connection point out.. Obviously the bands
would need to be harmonically related.

Anyone care to shoot me down on this one go right ahead!

Cheers Bob VK2YQA

BW wrote:
I am putting a VHF/UHF antenna in my attic and have run coax into two
different rooms in the house. I would like to be able to access the
antenna, on both bands, from both rooms in the house (not at the same time,
however). Is there a "remote" way I can do this, meaning without running
any more wires? I have been searching for an rf triggered relay that would
ground the second coax when a signal came down the first, but I can't find
anything like that. A duplexer won't work because I want to be able to
access both bands from both rooms. Certainly there is someone else in this
hobby who has done this, but I can't find anything on the Internet about it!

ANY suggestions would be welcome.

73,
Brett
KG4KLR