Old April 7th 04, 05:15 PM
Richard Clark

On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 09:30:47 -0500, Cecil Moore
wrote:

Richard Clark wrote:
Let's see, ten billion angstroms equal 1 meter. If we do a simple
conversion we find that your laser light operates at a wavelength of
0.3 millimeters (thicker than a hair).

Yep, I misread the units from a chart in Reference Data for Radio
Engineers. I accidentally picked a point in the low infrared region.
Macular Degeneration is playing havoc with my eyesight. But, FYI,
infrared lasers are readily available.

They are high in glare no doubt :-)

And after how many lines? No response to the original question
name what frequency glare is.

But in all honesty I never expected any answer that didn't have an
egregious error. Let's see, you don't know the wavelength, you don't
know the frequency, you don't know the color; but you can argue the
math - quite Droll. I quite expected it wasn't on that one page you
xeroxed. Well, as I figured this was good for only one more round,
that round has closed without an answer every driver on a wet rainy
night would know (experience counts).