Old April 7th 04, 06:29 PM
Richard Clark

On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 13:55:24 +0200, "Roger Conroy"
wrote:

I offer that ANY unit of length is acceptable in expressing wavelength.

DD

he said frequency - not wavelength

Thanx Roger,

I am not such the pedant as to demand frequency however. But for this
particular exercise 0.3mm is invisible to everyone, as is 0.03mm,
0.003mm, or 0.0003mm. The revealing point is that there is no
wavelength with a significant three that is visible!

Such is my style to reveal the paucity of experience. As for this
mystery frequency/wavelength/color, I will offer a clue, very very
short so as to not confuse (but it will) in a follow up post to this
as an attempt to mine the humor beyond its expiration date :-)

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC