Old March 18th 04, 06:20 PM
Steveo

(I Am Not George) wrote:
(Twistedhed) wrote in message
From:
(Steveo)
(I Am Not George) wrote:
(MrTimNebo) wrote in message-id:

He's Batman.
_
Look who pops up it's Tim Nebo I told you he
was behind all those WA3MOJ and leland
forgeries.

Puke of windsor said Leland was doing the forging..it gets so
confusing. --

Geogre and Lelnad had a falling out..it's all there if you read between
the lines,,,several times Geogre has rightfully accused Lelnad of
posting in his style and manner, trying to frame Geogre. No doubt about
this claim, I don't doubt Geogre for one minute concerning this,,,
Lelnad was trying to get Geogre blamed for some extremely foul mouthed
posts.

no doubt its Nebo trying to blame leland. So how is the saucer men
trreating you Twisted?

That's what puke of windsor is doing.
Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Deep Six wrote in :

Mark why dont you STFU with your lies
the fake kill file the complain to Comcast
you are a fruit and a ass jice drinker

Article poste via Voila News -
http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Sun Mar 14 07:49:32 2004 depuis l'IP : ac9d24bc.ipt.aol.com [VIP
532284301978]

yeah I am sure he will think I wrote this, leland.