Old March 19th 04, 01:49 PM
Twistedhed

From: "Leland C. Scott"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Subject:
KC8LDO ARRL REPRESENTATIVE Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 23:10:39 -0400
of ALL headers X-Abuse-and-DMCA-Info: Otherwise we will be unable to
process your complaint properly
"Twistedhed" wrote in message
on.webtv.net...
Gee, Lelnad, this is your forge that had your
Bignet account
pulled....

I never had a BigNet account of mine. Of

course you can go to your usual source of

proof, i.e. reach around to your back side and

grab a hand full as before. And as usual your

"proof" stinks, and nobody will believe you

anyway.

--

Leland C. Scott

KC8LDO

ARRL Member

NCI Member

Charter member of the

Lawrence Technological University

Wireless Society W8LTU

-
From: "Leland C. Scott" Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Subject: check out this page Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 15:38:10 -0500

206.67.98.54 (25 Feb 2002 20:17:54 GMT) X-Complaints-To:

5.50.4807.1700 X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.50.4807.1700
"michael jantzen" jantzen
wrote in message
t... I don't know
wether to laugh or cry? Are these people for real? These guys are
http://members.home.com/flyingbeers/

Tim, and the gang, too bad you guys don't live
here. We have some cool radio clubs around

the Detroit area. And Mopar if you ever want

to joke about the "FBI" again read the link

below.

http://members.home.com/flyingbeers/about2.

html

--

Leland C. Scott

KC8LDO

--

LOL,,,Hey Lelnad,,the forges you set forth and attribute to me exist
nowhere in usenet archives except in your posts,,lol.