Old April 8th 04, 12:53 AM
Robert A. Miller

On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 09:50:33 -0500, Cecil Moore
wrote:

Reg Edwards wrote:
Behaviour of your feedline lengths for the various bands is interesting. But
it's likely optimum lengths for individual bands for anyone else will belong
to a different set. Your list is a guide just to the sort of thing to
expect.

Yep, my point was that anyone with an MFJ-259B, like mine, can optimize
their own G5RV for true all-HF-band operation especially if they have
a built in autotuner like my IC-756PRO. One complaint I hear is that
the built in autotuners won't tune a G5RV on all HF bands. Well, here's
one way to solve that problem.

I'm guessing you have no coax here? Just ladderline from antenna to
rig?

Bob
k5qwg