Old March 22nd 04, 05:28 AM
Andy 2LD751

"Dave or Debby" wrote in message
We're talking about quality in CB's that were good since the 70's, now
taking a BIG NOSEDIVE toward TRASH status.

What specifically is wrong with the radios?

E mail Uniden and tell them that you are VERY UNHAPPY about their
descision to support OUR enemies (CHINA, N. Korea, and other GODless
states). It is probably a miracle that they lasted in the Phillipines
almost 10 years before Cobra quit making them there !

China is our enemy? Do you base this on the fact that they're not a
democracy, so they're automatically our enemy? BTW - In case you didn't
realize it, the US isn't the only place that these CB's are sold, so one
country's enemy is not another country's enemy.