Old March 22nd 04, 11:31 AM
Randy

"Andy 2LD751" 2LD751 at COMCAST DOT NET wrote in message
"Dave or Debby" wrote in message
We're talking about quality in CB's that were good since the 70's, now
taking a BIG NOSEDIVE toward TRASH status.

What specifically is wrong with the radios?

E mail Uniden and tell them that you are VERY UNHAPPY about their
descision to support OUR enemies (CHINA, N. Korea, and other GODless
states). It is probably a miracle that they lasted in the Phillipines
almost 10 years before Cobra quit making them there !

China is our enemy? Do you base this on the fact that they're not a
democracy, so they're automatically our enemy? BTW - In case you didn't
realize it, the US isn't the only place that these CB's are sold, so one
country's enemy is not another country's enemy.

Dave is only allowed out of his cage on Sundays. You'll have to wait a week
for Dave or Debbie McCarthy to respond.