Old March 23rd 04, 01:58 AM
Hamguy

And just how many RED CHINESE components are in that computer you're using
Dave? Oh and BTW...the Ford Motor Company is investing one-BILLION dollars
to build an assembly plant in China this year. Your next 'American' car just
might really be Chinese!

"Dave or Debby" wrote in message
Yep, some REAL BAD NEWS on your CB newsgroup to report. Uniden has
NOW made their Classic great CB radios, the PC-68 & 78, which use to
be the 66 & 76, which use to be Cobra 29 & 25's before 1992-'94, made
IN the Phillipines, NOW they are made in RED COMMUNIST PUTRED CHINA !

I've been in a couple lately, and the quality is DEFINATELY less than
Phillipines, but still better than Cobra's quality.

We're talking about quality in CB's that were good since the 70's, now
taking a BIG NOSEDIVE toward TRASH status.

E mail Uniden and tell them that you are VERY UNHAPPY about their
descision to support OUR enemies (CHINA, N. Korea, and other GODless
states). It is probably a miracle that they lasted in the Phillipines
almost 10 years before Cobra quit making them there !

This is truly a SAD day in the CB world, where all these companies are
being "forced" by governmental policies to make their radios in RED
COMMUNIST CHINA. I bought as many as the OLD ones as I could get my
hands on, to sell in the future. I suggest all GOOD CB shops do the
same.

Now we have Deut. 28 CB's. 2 Chron. 7: 14 IS the answer!
I'm back on ! Ain't NO doubt ! 4-10 !