Old March 24th 04, 08:55 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Dave=A0VanHorn)
"Twistedhed" wrote in message
... From:
(Dave VanHorn) I've seen that site before, funny
thing I sent them an email asking about their organizatin and never got
a reply. 73 de Keith

What would you like to know?

_
Do you chase tornados?
-
Not normally, I'm a spotter, but I'm on the

board of Inchase. Spotters and chasers work

together a lot, and you need to know the same
things.

_
I've listened to you guys before,,well, not YOU guys, but you know what
I mean. A hell of a thing, man. gotta hand it to you,,,from what little
I know of the tasks involved, it takes dedication to the max.....getting
caught up in a storm front and some of these guys will run all over the
state for DAYS without sleep.,,and hurricane season is on the way. I
hope our summer is nowhere near the severity of what winter brought to
the states.