Old March 25th 04, 02:04 AM
In a NY MInute

Default Still A Twisted Clown

==================================
"Twistedhed" wrote in message

(snip)
I stand behind what I write.

(snip)
===================================

Subject: More Twistedhed's Blathering
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Author: (Twistedhed)
Date: 2001-03-26 17:20:06 PST

in

wrote:
nice forgery Dougie but the headers don't lie.
Undoubtedly you don't understand how the Usenet
works so I will explain it to you, my anonymous
acolyte
what do you know of my life? The jockstrap you sent
in the mail is a trophy of your docile worship of
me and it hangs proudly above my mantle
I will never cease pirate CB activity as long as it irks
you or someone like you. However, as a consolation
and to ease your suffering, I will stay within the
confines of the freeband for now. The saucer men tell
me I have a good signal in the pile

Article poste via Voila News -
http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Thu Mar 25 03:04:24 2004 depuis l'IP : ac8010a4.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]