Old March 27th 04, 08:44 PM
Keyclowns Are On Notice

lol... wrote in message . ..
On 26 Mar 2004 20:22:33 -0800, (Keyclowns Are
On Notice) wrote:

Chukkiesukkie, if we cared if you knew we would hide like you.
HAHA...banned from QRZ, I love it. Guess someone will have to repost
some of your idiotic rants to alt.bible or something. In the meantime,
thanks for barking on command like your keykween sisters.

As I've told you before, Douglas, Change your magic act. and you know
the laws about harassing people via the internet? Obviously you don't,
you know, I got your access yanked on verio. you wanna make it this
one too?

I can and will do, if need be.

try me.

-Chuck K8CPA

Wrong, buttface. Look at the headers. You know all about "headers", so
you will get the picture.