Old March 28th 04, 05:52 PM
Justin

yea, you are absolutely correct! it is against the law to do those things!
and doing them is WRONG! so I am glad that I am not. you see, I am not
marketing or importing these radios... with my license I can string a couple
of transistors to a pop can and use it on any band that I have privileges
in. And as long as I only make and sell so many a year (to be honest with
you I don't know what the number is, but it is more than 2) then I am
completely in my rights. this section of code is intended for the "tools"
that put up and sell cb radio amplifier stores and if you look I am not
doing so. I am selling 2 non typed radios, it is NOT my responsibility on
how they are used. if that was the case how come AES, HRO, RadioShack,
ECT... don't require a license to purchase a amateur radio??

So, in closing... thanks for the message!

but, get your facts straight so you don't look like a tool!

"Keyclowns Are A Disease" wrote in message
"Justin" 123 wrote:

(snip keyclown trash)

Let me know! or
AIM name CBPHATMAN !

Read and weep phatman you limp wristed dicklikker......

http://www.geocities.com/keyclownzmustgo/

Soon all your keykween export illegal radios will
be gone gone gone LOL.

It is a violation of the Commission's regulations
to: (1) import or market a transmitter that is
designed or intended to operation frequencies
outside of the ARS bands, if it has not be issued
a grant of equipment authorization for the radio
service(s) in which the transmitter is capable of
operating; (2) import, market or operate a
transmitter that requires a grant of equipment
authorization but for which no grant has been
issued; or, (3) transmit on a frequency allocated to
a licensed radio service without the appropriate Commission-issued stati
on license. Violation
of the Commission's regulations will subject
manufacturers, importers, vendors and users
of this equipment to appropriate criminal penalties
as provided for by federal law(s), including fines
and/or imprisonment. In addition, the equipment
described above can be seized by, and forfeited to,
the government.

Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Sat Mar 27 07:33:35 2004 depuis l'IP : ac850e7e.ipt.aol.com [VIP

532284301978]