Old March 28th 04, 06:09 PM
I Am Not George

"Justin" 123 wrote:
yea, you are absolutely correct! it is against the law to do those

things!
and doing them is WRONG! so I am glad that I am not. you see, I am

not
marketing or importing these radios... with my license I can string a

couple
of transistors to a pop can and use it on any band that I have

privileges
in. And as long as I only make and sell so many a year (to be honest

with
you I don't know what the number is, but it is more than 2) then I am
completely in my rights. this section of code is intended for the

"tools"
that put up and sell cb radio amplifier stores and if you look I am

not
doing so. I am selling 2 non typed radios, it is NOT my

responsibility on
how they are used. if that was the case how come AES, HRO,
RadioShack, ECT... don't require a license to purchase a amateur
radio??So, in closing... thanks for the message!

Phatman you are selling these cb radios with extra channels that
transmit into the ham bands in a Cb newsgroup so dont act stupid you
know that people freeband and break the law with them LOL you are
using your ham license if you have one as a way to break or get around
the law.

Your the "tool.' asswipe.