Old March 29th 04, 04:21 AM
Dr. Death

"Richard Cranium" wrote in message
om...
"Dr. Death" wrote in message

"Keyclowns Are On Notice" DouGay Adair N8WWM

wrote in message
m...
"Dr. Death" wrote in message

I saw a 148 gtl that has the 4 pin mic on the front and the knobs

and
switches were in different places than the 148s that I am used to

seeing.
The back plate says made in Thailand. Does this unit have the MB8719

chip
and the 11.3258 xtal? Is the quality there or is this a piece of

junk?

All CB radios are garbage, just like the kweenz who own them.

If your not smart enough to answer the question just say so.

DouGay Adair wouldn't have a clue about anything but his homosexual
fantasies.

If it's a "new" 148, it's probably not expandable. Is there a chance
you could take the cover off and look?

Nope, it's on ebay. It's N.I.B. I've been trying to find a 148 that hasn't
been tampered with, but that's about as likely as hitting the lotto.