Old March 29th 04, 02:42 PM
Richard Cranium

(I Am DouGay Adair N8WWM) wrote in message om...
"Justin" 123 wrote in message ...
Hey Guys, I am cleaning out my radio room as I am tring to pick up on a
smoking new SSB radio!!(NEW, Decked out HR2600) All four of these were
checked out this morning ( 3.26.2004 ) by "DOC" in Buffalo, NY! All of them
are working GREAT! Offers will be considered.

EXPORT RADIOS:

1.) Galaxy DX73v w/Astatic 636 Microphone ( am / fm ) $125.00

FEATURES:
Heatsink installed to keep finals cool!
Frequency Counter (with "ON/OFF" switch)
Variable Dimmer Control for Meter Lamp, Frequency Display and Channel
Readout
Large Meter with Scales for Signal Strength, Power Output and SWR
Meter glows Red during Transmit
Roger Beep (with "ON/OFF" switch)
Noise Blanker/ Automatic Noise Limiter
+10 KHz Switch
PA
Echo Board with Dual Control
Voice Changer with Pitch Control
Robot Sound (four-position)
Talk Back Switchable during Echo, VC or Robot
Variable Power Output
5.0 KHz Clarifier for Receive and Transmit

Section 302(b) of the Act provides ``{n}o person
shall manufacture, import, sell, offer for sale, or ship
devices or home electronic equipment and systems, or use
devices, which fail to comply with regulations promulgated
pursuant to this section.'' Section 2.803(a)(1) of the Rules
provides that ``...no person shall sell or lease, or offer
for sale or lease (including advertising for sale or lease),
or import, ship or distribute for the purpose of selling or
leasing or offering for sale or lease, any radio frequency
device unless: (1) In the case of a device subject to
certification, such device has been authorized by the
Commission in accordance with the rules in this chapter and
is properly identified and labeled...'' ALL
DOMESTIC MARKETING OF SUCH DEVICES VIOLATES THE
COMMUNICATIONS ACT OF 1934, AS AMENDED, AND
THE COMMISSION'S RULES.

Once again, DouGay Adair N8WWM shows his ignorance of the facts.
"Marketing", as defined, is importation and selling of quantitys, not
one person selling a single item to another person. All the radios he
offered for sale are legal for use on ten (and possibly 12) meter ham
bands. If you could operate those bands, maybe you should buy the
radios and use them instead of whining and SPAMming the newsgroup with
your inane drivel.

the fcc will let you know LOL

So why don't you STFU and let the FCC do their job? Is your life to
pathetic that you have to impersonate a government bureaucrat? That's
not only lame, it's a Federal Crime, DouGay! LOL!