Old March 30th 04, 02:44 AM
Frank Gilliland

In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:

From: ** "Jerry" Group: ** rec.radio.cb
Subject: ** Truckers on 10 meters not a problem X-Priority:
** 3 X-MSMail-Priority: ** Normal X-Trace: **
pcpocbcnbdmdhgfgdbdpiflmbcekedmfhojhikkbagflhcboa onfnmpcbicilhbjckmleaklhdablkcepiopankaglglihondip occifmainhjgpohlgcoobogloebbefbfmhpahcmbibjcfnmdah efeiakpdebd
I continue to receive e-mail concerning the comments

I guess somebody thinks it's a problem! LOL!

ENFORCEMENT: WARNINGS TO TWO

TRUCKING FIRMS ABOUT 10 METER OPS

Your feeble attempts fall on deaf ears.

They fell on your's. You must be deaf.

Those people you mention have
nothing to do with those of us on this group.

The source of your information is....?

Isn't it pathetic that people not unlike yourself have such a base
mentality that they can only resort to responding to posts they know are
forges in order to make a point?

Even worse are the people that must resort to forging in order to make their
point.

If just being quiet is what you are
after, then I can do that,

No you can't. It's common knowledge that you can't keep your mouth shut about
anything regarding Leland or myself.

but it won't change a thing! LOL! (BIG
Snicker).,,. You are going to come across as a jackass whether you play
up to forges of myself, another, or not.

Just who are you accusing, Twisty? Have you forgotten so soon your own perverse
and profane forgeries of N7VCF?

I remember a couple of folks on
here said you are of the mentality of not being able to be reasoned
with,,,,,they were right,

Yet you continue to try, which speaks volumes about -your- menatality.

despite my earlier and many previous defenses
toward your oft-disagreed with contentions. It is I who was incorrect in
assessing your demeanor.

That's because you are incorrect just about all the time. Such as each time you
accused me of being one of five different hams..... or was it six..... it's not
easy to keep track of all your paranoid hallucinations. So who do you think I am
this week, Twist?

You worked terribly hard to have your call
synonymous with wa3moj, n8wwm, and kc8ldo. Congratulations,,,and I'll
toss another feather in my cap, secure in the knowledge that another
lousy hammie that has an unnatural and unhealthy predilection toward
cber's has self-destructed.

A reality that exists only in your Twisted little brain.